Thread: shinny slippery leather seats

shinny slippery leather seats

Hello all,

I have a 2015 Kia Optima with leather seats. I use the CG leather cleaner and conditioner but I noticed two things. The driver seat is shinny, maybe because it is the drivers side and when I am done cleaning and protecting the deats feel like i am sliding in place even though i buff the seats from excess. thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by pabloc70 View Post
    Hello all,

I have a 2015 Kia Optima with leather seats. I use the CG leather cleaner and conditioner but I noticed two things. The driver seat is shinny, maybe because it is the drivers side and when I am done cleaning and protecting the deats feel like i am sliding in place even though i buff the seats from excess. thoughts?
    Probably just the nature of the pleather that KIA is using.

Quote Originally Posted by pabloc70 View Post
    Hello all,

Clean, condition and wipe off access residue. Make sure to not use too much of the conditioner.