Thread: Cleaning Wheel Wells

Cleaning Wheel Wells

I have a 2016 GMC 3500HD Denali that has the cloth/felt looking inner wheel wells. Not the usual black plastic ones. My question is what is the best way to completely clean these things. I have tried pressure washing and scrubbing with a wheel brush but can't seem to get completely clean. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltwin69 View Post
    I have a 2016 GMC 3500HD Denali that has the cloth/felt looking inner wheel wells. Not the usual black plastic ones. My question is what is the best way to completely clean these things. I have tried pressure washing and scrubbing with a wheel brush but can't seem to get completely clean. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
    The easiest way is to remove the wheels and use a dry brush to remove the grass and junk.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltwin69 View Post
    Make sure surface is dry, use an air gun to loosen dirt and debris. Brush with a medium stiff bristle brush and vacuum. Once surface is clean form larger debris, lightly mist with a cleaner like NonSense and lightly agitate with brush and wipe off with microfiber towel.