Thread: Ordered another mystery bucket tonight.

Ordered another mystery bucket tonight.

Couple things. The first is I just ordered another mystery bucket along with some black on black. Has anyone used the black on black and how do you like it?

My next thing is a chemical guys tshirt. Now I'm sure I'm not the only large dude on here. Who else would like to see a chemical guys tshirt that was larger than a 2x?

I love Black on Black for large areas and especially for engine detailing.

You may want to send customer service an email if this is your second mystery bucket so you don't get the same one. Remind them you got one before.

Hey guys, I took a short leave of absence from the forum to work on some other projects. We've been working on some new designs, hopefully they will be printed soon. Black on Black is great, that's my favorite trim dressing besides the Tire and Trim Gel. How often do you guys do engine bay details? Is it an extra charge, or do you guys bundle it in.

My market for engine bay detailing is small. A couple of my show car guys only. I offer it for cars that are being detailed before sale. It can make a BIG difference in the price if the engine looks clean. That's the only package that I offer engine bay cleaning.

Hey KirkH
    They actually have a selection you get to choose from which I think is a great idea for that reason

Quote Originally Posted by AlexF View Post
    Hey guys, I took a short leave of absence from the forum to work on some other projects. We've been working on some new designs, hopefully they will be printed soon. Black on Black is great, that's my favorite trim dressing besides the Tire and Trim Gel. How often do you guys do engine bay details? Is it an extra charge, or do you guys bundle it in.
    Hopefully they order some shirts in the 4-5x range I'm a fat dude.
    I haven't had a call for an engine detail I have a truck that has a lot of black trim and where the owner before me didn't care about the cleanliness of it I have spent hours to get it semi decent. I'm going to do the engine bay hopefully this weekend

2XLT for me tall size.

What did you get in the MB?