Thread: Detailing a truck for a Ford commercial

Detailing a truck for a Ford commercial

IMG_0281.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0272.jpg. Detailing a black f 150 for a commercial , it's one year old and had a lot of swirls in it ,so I washed it with citrus wash and gloss and clay bared it, and went to v 36 with blue pad and v38 with whit pad and it removed the swirls and then used magnifyer and m seal , waiting for c9 to finish it off
    Last edited by Garypace; 07-23-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Gary, you've done a number on that Ford good sir. Can't wait to see that commercial. I really love the location you decided to take the photographs because it adds a dramatic effect to it that makes the paint pop even more. How long did it take for you to finish the entire detail?

Still doing some work on it to day ,getting it ready for a coat of c9, will post pictures of it when it's done

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    Gary, you've done a number on that Ford good sir. Can't wait to see that commercial. I really love the location you decided to take the photographs because it adds a dramatic effect to it that makes the paint pop even more. How long did it take for you to finish the entire detail?
    it took 4 days , worked about 12 hours in total .