Thread: CG suggestioins for interior Nuluxe

CG suggestioins for interior Nuluxe

Hi -

I have a new Lexus RC350 with the Nuluxe material on the seats etc, any suggestions as to CG product woul dbe good for cleaning?
    Thanks

The nuluxe leather is another type of synthetic leather so any of our leather cleaning products will work well with your Lexus RC350.

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    The nuluxe leather is another type of synthetic leather so any of our leather cleaning products will work well with your Lexus RC350.
    Thanks Javier. I do have the Inner clean product however I presume that this is just for the interior areas like
    the dashboard, trim etc. Or can this product also be used on the Nuluxe?
    Thanks
    Last edited by alrozrc350; 06-10-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Hello Javier - any comment son my last update here? Can the Inner clean be used on the Nuluxe?
    Thx

Hey sorry for the late reply. Yes, the Inner Clean will work perfectly fine on Nuluxe Leather because Nuluxe is just another type of synthetic leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    Hey sorry for the late reply. Yes, the Inner Clean will work perfectly fine on Nuluxe Leather because Nuluxe is just another type of synthetic leather.
    ok thanks very much.

Best smelling interior detailer on the market!

Ohhhh yea, that pineapple scent is delicious!

Hi guys, I suggest using either Total interior, or the Leather cleaner in addition to the leather serum to keep the seats looking their best. I would reserve Inner Clean for use on the Dashboard, and trim pieces. Avoid using it on glass, and your seats.