Thread: Tires are brown after cleaning

Tires are brown after cleaning

I have noticed the last couple of times I have washed my truck that when I clean the tires they turn brown. I have only had these tires for 2 months. I use your Sticky Gel Citrus cleaner and a stiff brush to scrub the old dressing off. I use your wheel gel (not sure which one of the top of my head) on them but I don't like the shiny look. I just want a nice dressed tire that doesn't look like plastic. It seems that I have to put alot of dressing on it to get it black again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eviltwin69 View Post
    I have noticed the last couple of times I have washed my truck that when I clean the tires they turn brown. I have only had these tires for 2 months. I use your Sticky Gel Citrus cleaner and a stiff brush to scrub the old dressing off. I use your wheel gel (not sure which one of the top of my head) on them but I don't like the shiny look. I just want a nice dressed tire that doesn't look like plastic. It seems that I have to put alot of dressing on it to get it black again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Your tires are blooming.

Scrub, rinse, repeat.

It will take you 12-20 cycles of scrub, rinse, repeat.