Thread: CG collection

CG collection

hey guys im new to the chemical guys product line and just made a huge order. i have 3 vehicles 2 that are black, all have perforated black leather seats. i ordered the foam cannon which i have had for awhile. i also ordered the black car care kit, the wheel rim and tire kit (10 pc), the and the best car wash bucket kit, and also a mystry bucket. i recieved all of this and its a bit over whelming, there are alot of products that cover the same materials. Are there some products that work better than others for certain things? and also the dilution required for specific uses. inner clean, vrp shine dressing, extreme shine, diablo wheel gel, v07 spray sealant, after wash, and the blacklight finish.

VRP straight up for tires....don't use any of the other products, so can't help you there

Quote Originally Posted by cmathews1994 View Post
    hey guys im new to the chemical guys product line and just made a huge order. i have 3 vehicles 2 that are black, all have perforated black leather seats. i ordered the foam cannon which i have had for awhile. i also ordered the black car care kit, the wheel rim and tire kit (10 pc), the and the best car wash bucket kit, and also a mystry bucket. i recieved all of this and its a bit over whelming, there are alot of products that cover the same materials. Are there some products that work better than others for certain things? and also the dilution required for specific uses. inner clean, vrp shine dressing, extreme shine, diablo wheel gel, v07 spray sealant, after wash, and the blacklight finish.
    Hey bud,

For the dilution requirement, we have a specific chart you can use to see what's the best ratio for size. Also, in our website, we have a great product description that has a directions tab to give you the exact ratio for each product. In addition, for questions regarding different products and uses, let me know which ones you're most confused about and I'd be happy to answer them for you.