Thread: Apc or wheel cleaner to clean the wheel wells?

Apc or wheel cleaner to clean the wheel wells?

I was wandering if I need a all purpose cleaner or could I use Signature Series Wheel Cleaner to clean the wheel wells?

We recommend you use the Signature Series Wheel Cleaner to clean your wheel wells, a spray that can reach all the way up there. You'll be able to clean away road grime, dirt, mud, brake dust, oil, grease, and much more. Let the chemicals react to the filth and then a quick rinse will do the job. If you really need a deeper scrub, you can also try scrubbing it out with our Long handle Body & Wheel Brush with Flagged Tip Bristles, Angled Head.

Not to contradict Javier....but clean your wheel wells with APC. I use another brand, and dilute it to 4:1. Very economical, and it has never let me down. If you've got really nasty suspension parts, any good degreaser can handle it, or you can use a stronger dilution of the APC...I use 2:1

I do have Signature Series Wheel Cleaner diluted to 4:1 in a spray bottle, but I don't have is a body & wheel brush yet.
    When I would have some time and after I get some bare bones spray I was thinking on jacking the car up an remove a wheel one at a time to get the wells clean and while I have to wheel off I could get the barrel real clean use a old piece of clay, then apply a coat of jet seal to it along with the front.

If I don't need iron decon, I use 3 oz. Chemical Guys Orange Degreaser + 2 oz. of Eco Smart Waterless Wash in 5 gallon bucket of water. That's my wheel cleaner. It's awesome.

I like Diablo but I can't afford to use it on a large scale.