Thread: Black light soap vs v7 soap

Black light soap vs v7 soap

I've been using v7 wash since last year and now been thinking on trying the black light wash just wandering on what everyone thinks about the black light wash soap compare to v7?

Hey Jstang,

I wanna chime in on this one if it's ok. The Black Light Wash Soap is the perfect shampoo for cleaning and enhancing black and dark colored vehicles. Just so you can be aware, it's clearcoat safe and will not strip wax or sealant. It has a non-streaking formula that rinses clean with zero residue and reduces swirl marks and scratches on black paintwork. Added bonus: it's a glaze enhancement with extreme depth, deep wet shine, and a brilliant lustrous finish. The soap is neutral and gentle enough to be used in direct sunlight. It has many of the same qualities as the V7, the Black Light was designed to protect and bring out the best shine out of black and dark colored paint.

So if I use black light glaze with jet seal and xxx hard core paste wax then wash the car with black light soap it would help maintain the shine?

Hey Javier have you guys thought about a making a black light quick detailing spray?

That's exactly it, not only will the black light soap maintain the shine, it'll take the shine to a whole new level of depth and clarity. It helps prolong the effects of the jetseal and hardcore paste wax instead of slightly reduce it. Added bonus: it has a mysterious aromatic blend that includes black cherry and natural fruit overtones. As for a black light quick detailing spray, we actually have something in the works that we've kept hush-hush but we I want to share with you that it's going to be coming out very soon! Once it's out, Jstand, you'll be the first to know!

Is there a way that you guys could make something that would prevent water spots or is it imposable to do?
    Like a quick detail spray that would make the water sheet off and keep the minerals in the water from sticking to the cars paint or clear coat.

I just got my black light soap that I had ordered from amazon. Now just hope it don't rain this week so I can try it out.

Hey Javier I finally got to wash my car this past Saturday with the black light wash and it kinda smells like jolly rancher candy.
    the car looked good when I was done and used p40 as a drying ad.

I have been really liking the Blacklight shampoo. I notice a difference in shine compared to other products. I haven't used the V7 but I can recommend the Blacklight.

Nice!! That Jolly Rancher smell is the cherry on top!