Thread: Best products to make black paint look great

Best products to make black paint look great

I did plenty of searching and found too many opinions based on things like ease of removal, how slick something feels, or how well something beads when sprayed with water.
    I don't care about things like that. I am looking for the best last step for a black car, whether it be a sealer, a spray, a wax, or all three. I don't care if it takes all day to complete or only lasts 3 days - this is for those times when you take a black car to a show and want it to look its absolute best.

So... opinions?

I would say if your paint is in good shape and you have no scratches or swirls then a good wash, clay if needed, then use blacklight, follow up with a good wax, lastly final wipe with hybrid V7 and it should be spectacular.

I should have specified - concourse-quality cars. Last step process only. I'm just looking for that ultimate final bit, and want to see how the responses compare to what I use now.
    Last edited by RacerX; 04-22-2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Worded last sentence better.

A "cleaner wax" polishing with a machine followed by a coating makes the candy coated shine that you want for a show.

Hi RacerX,

Hopefully we aren't too late to chime in on this and help you with the show. If you use our wax, the Black Luminous Glow Infusion, it will give you the brightest shine for the darkest paintwork that really stands out in the sun. The advanced black formula allows the black and dark colored paintwork to act like a mirror that reflects color with depth and clarity. It's the last kick you need to really impress the people at the show.