Thread: 9.5 hours

9.5 hours

This is the 2010 Cadillac that I did for a coworker of my wife. This car had not been done in at least 5 yrs, so to say the owner was elated would be an understatement! I started with the Honeydew foam and canon to get the past rain and dirt off, then I used a medium clay bar. The paint itself was really not in bad condition but I clayed it anyway just to be on the safe side.
    Then I started with V36 because I did not have any 34(but I do now) followed by Blacklight then I used V7 detailers spray. Car came out okay by my standards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, the 2nd and 4th images are pretty drastic. You really did a nice job; that coworker owes you a steak dinner! You always want to do the feel test whenever you're debating on giving it the clay treatment but more often than not, we do it because who doesn't love that smooth-as-glass finish. It's definitely a good finish.

Here is a pic of my car after using Pete's 53 and Jet seal....I WAS COMPLETY BLOWN AWAY BY THE SHINE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wooooow! You got that baby looking good! The shine is incredible that I've been looking at it for the past 5 minutes ahah!

Thank you Javier! Lots of love going into this cars Shine! It's my wife's daily driver!

Good job man! that car looks like a slick juicy candy apple, I'm guessing all your neighbors are asking how you did it. Very professional indeed.

The car looks great, I just think lighter cars make more of an impression when they get waxed. That's why the Mercedes looks so amazing because you can see that mirror like appearance, the red really pops.

Thanks guys! That make me feel all fuzzy and warm inside coming from pros!