Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Chevy Tahoe

2006 Chevy Tahoe

Did my daily Driver this weekend. Still have to figure out how to do the top!
    HoneyDew wash with foam canon
    V36 with DA
    EZ Crème Glaze
    Butter Wet Wax
    VO7 Detail afterwards
    My wheels I did with V36 as well. probably could of went with V34 to remove some minor swirls and water etching. I did the wheel wells with Bare Bone. And the Tires with Slik Tire Dressing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great...let me know how the Silk Shine does as far as sling.

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Looks great...let me know how the Silk Shine does as far as sling.
    There is no sling if you put it on right! I use an oversized sponge to apply it, let it sit for a few minutes and go back over it again. Just make sure you pay attention to the grooves in the tire as to not leave any extra around.
    For what it's worth, I use nothing else. The Shine last at least a week.

Great looking Tahoe! I wanted to detail my truck this last weekend, but wouldn't you know it...it had to rain. I got her washed before the rain showed up though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cgbotts View Post
    Great looking Tahoe! I wanted to detail my truck this last weekend, but wouldn't you know it...it had to rain. I got her washed before the rain showed up though!
    Thanks. I was suppose to do a Cadillac this weekend, but the same here....Rain all weekend long!

Really superb job, the tires look very sharp. Silk shine is dry to the touch after application, you always want to make sure that you apply it on clean tires. Fortunately for us, we only get showers for a few weeks at a time in the winter. I looked over the list of products you used, ( All good choices.)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexF View Post
    Really superb job, the tires look very sharp. Silk shine is dry to the touch after application, you always want to make sure that you apply it on clean tires. Fortunately for us, we only get showers for a few weeks at a time in the winter. I looked over the list of products you used, ( All good choices.)
    Thanks! I will be using WHITE LIGHT the next time I get a chance to clean my Tahoe, just to see the after affects!

DO IT!! I'd love to see what it looks like afterward.

Might be doing it this weekend! Just ordered petes '53 with Jet seal and should get it Friday....just in time to knock it out.

As I'm sure we all have our favorite wax, Pete's 53 is arguably my favorite. So much bang for your buck.