Thread: 1st Time CG Complete!

1st Time CG Complete!

Ok...I gues I might say I'm starting a blog. Complete title is:
    1st Time COMPLETE CG Detail!
    I have been using CG for 3 years, but never has it been this EXTREME! Everything is Chemical Guy's except for the buffer. Was to impatient to wait but I think I got a good deal on the Presa Turbine 6" DA which I used for the first time today. Very pleased 😁 !
    Now, I am doing my wife's 2016 Fire Engine Red Mercedes. I have kept the car in pretty good condition with Butter Wet Wax, Extreme Depth and another that I can not remember off the top of my head. But since I have been maintaining it since the dealer, the paint was in pretty good condition. There's minor scratches and swirls from me polishing incorectly.
    So today I started with a DA Buffer a Black Pad and V36. Since my days are rather long from work I only had a couple of hours to wash with Honeydew/Foam Canon, Pro Iron on the wheels. Towel dried with a jumbo waffle weave and used a small blower to get at the crevices. I did the Hood and Trunk, rear quarter panel. Wish I could of done more because IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD SO FAR!IMG_0910.jpgIMG_0909.jpgIMG_0911.jpg

Day #2 Did not get much done. Did finish applying and removing V36. Not enough hours in a day when detailing is not your full time job!
    I did however start applying the EZ Creme Glaze, and from what I can see... LOOKING GOOD!

Very nice! Job well done. Hope I get the same/similar results with mine

I finished the �� and it was AWESOME!!! Tried posting a pic of it, but I think the file was to large. Will try to post a pic

ACCLAY, we want to see pics! The teaser pics from earlier look freaking awesome. Why must there only be 24 hours in a day when detailing requires 25 haha!

IMG_0936.jpg
    Here it is! Had to do a bunch of cropping to get it to upload!

Daaaaaamn!! That looks slick!