Thread: Starter kit!

Starter kit!

This is just a lil but if what I have from CG. Not shown is the DA Polisher that I bought from Presa, and the Blower that I just purchased from Costco.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The only two products you have there, that I have experience with, are Diablo and Butter Wet Wax. The Diablo is really just an average wheel cleaner, nothing special. It required too much agitation, especially on really dirty wheels. BWW, on the other hand, is probably the easiest wax you will ever use. It leaves a nice wet shine, but does not last that long.

If you haven't already, add P40 Detailer spray to your arsenal. Works great for touch-ups, boosting your protection between waxes, or spot cleanups like bird droppings or bugs....and smells like bubble gum. I use it for cleaning door jambs...makes it easy and leaves them slick.

Never even heard of it. But I am getting ready for a big order here, just trying to figure out what is what! I use now Hybrid V7 for my detailing/touch up. Works really good on water spots. That I can attest to!

+1 on that P40 spray

Well, I guess I will add P40 to the purchase list!

Acclay, we'd love an update pic of your Arsenal. Happy Detailing!

Hey Guys, I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I'd say that's a pretty impressive arsenal of products you have there. Clearly you're someone who appreciates a well detailed machine! I just recently got into detailing myself, and wanted to share my enthusiasm. I look forward to hearing from you on this forum. Chemical Guys Alex out!