Thread: Hello from Manteca

Hello from Manteca

Long time Detail Enthusiast, 3 year user of Chemical Guys Products. I own a 2016 Yosemite Red cla 250 Sport Mercedes and a 2006 Chevy Tahoe. The Mercedes is a problem child when it comes to detailing for Mantecas water is VERY hard! So CG's products are a LIFESAVER! The Hybrid V7 removes water spots and puts on 1 HELL OF A SHINE!
    Can not wait until spring has spring so I can try out the new products I have gotten from CG!
    Also, I have been doing all my detailing by hand for years! Helps me become more INTIMATE with the cars and Big Rigs I have owned/driven. But with age comes wisdom and more aches, so this year I opted to buy a DA polisher. As stated previously, can not wait until spring has sprung!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a beautiful ride. What DA did you purchase?

Hello. I went off the Ranch and bought a Pressar 6" DA polisher. Have not had a chance to put it to work for the weather here in Northern California has been on the unpredictable side. But all the reviews all give it a thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by ACCLAY View Post
    Hello. I went off the Ranch and bought a Pressar 6" DA polisher. Have not had a chance to put it to work for the weather here in Northern California has been on the unpredictable side. But all the reviews all give it a thumbs up!
    not familiar with that brand...

Well I spelled it wrong anyway. It's a presa turbine da 6.5