Thread: Cleaning wheels and tires on friend's Audi Q5 tomorrow-protecting with Jetseal

Cleaning wheels and tires on friend's Audi Q5 tomorrow-protecting with Jetseal

Did a complete paint correction a couple months ago. Finished with Jetseal and two coats of BWW. She was going to get new tires so I didn't pay a lot of attention to the wheels at that time - now I'm regretting it. Here's why. I'll thoroughly clean them tomorrow however, I want to seal them with Jetseal but rain is in the forecast for at least two days straight including tomorrow. I offered to loan her my car for 24 hours so hers can sit in the garage - she declined. Should I apply jetseal to cleaned and dried wheels and let it sit on wheels until the rain stops and roads or dry or should I just wait and apply once the rain goes away? I'd hate to have to really scrub those wheels again. I'm on a very strict time schedule as she leaves for FL until March on 12/14. Thanks for your assistance.

no you'd have to clean again. jet seal is expensive. i would use wheel guard or m-sealer.