Thread: 1998 Lincoln Town Car

1998 Lincoln Town Car

Thank you Chemical Guys. The products used on this car are a mix of CG and Meguiar's. The wheels and tires were cleaned with CG Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel & Rim cleaner and dressed with Meguiar's Endurance gel. I used Clean Slate and a 2 bucket method to wash the car. A CG clay block, TorqX polisher, and Hex Logic pads where used with Meguiar's Ultimate Polish Pre-Wax Glaze, Ultimate Compound in a couple of areas, and topped off with Ultimate Liquid Wax to restore that finish. The chrome was polished with Blue Magic metal polish and the glass was cleaned with Invisible Glass. I think the CG All in one polish will be my go-to product next time on a vehicle this large.

Photo_talks_1476853818248.jpg
    Photo_talks_1476853976621.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_3uT8Ka.jpg
    Photo Collage Maker_9pwaup.jpg

Big cars have lots of square footage...they can wear you out. If by 'CG All in one polish' you are referring to V4, it will indeed save you a lot of time. I've had very good results on my 2013 tundra, using the Hexlogic orange pads. I topped that with some Butter Wet Wax, and was very happy with the finished product.

CG has an all in one polish with sealant. That's what I was referring too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkwrangler View Post
    CG has an all in one polish with sealant. That's what I was referring too.
    Yup...thats V4.....since that post, I've discovered two other all-in-ones...McKees 360 and HD Speed, both of which I prefer to V4. They both go on better, and come off better, and HD Speed gives the slickest finish I've ever had on a car. I still use the V4/Butter Wet Wax combo, but only on the occasional freebie I do for friends and family.