Thread: Help in picking the best way to protect black paint..

Help in picking the best way to protect black paint..

Looking for some advice on the best way to protect my black paint. I work 12 to 14 hours a day so time is not on my side. Was thinking about paying to have it coated 22ple or Cquarts UK.. I also have PVD coated wheels and would like a recommendation for a coating on them too.
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you..20160828_135229.jpg20160828_135229.jpg

You could wash the car with 2 buckets of water and use a good quality soap like gold class. You could wipe it down with good towels. You could use a smooth surface clay kit to get a good smooth feel to the car.

Hi Scott,

Black paint needs to be taken care of a bit differently thank other colors because of how sensitive it is. To wash & rinse your car, we recommend our Black Light Hybrid Radiant Car Wash Soap, it's perfect for black vehicles. It has a high suds/high gloss formula that doesn't strip wax or sealant. Of course, you're going to want to clay it to give it that nice & smooth-as-glass feel. As for a glaze and sealant, we recommend the Black Light Hybrid Gloss Enhancer and Sealant in one, giving you a brilliant shine that includes protection from pollution, brake dust, industrial fallout, water spots, and harmful UV rays. It's also able to fill minor swirls and scratches, and clean minor stains. To top it off, use our Black Luminous Glow Infusion wax to truly enhance depth and shine of black paintwork. It also protects your dark colored paintwork year round, especially important since black it the hardest color to keep clean.

Have fun detailing that beauty!