Thread: GMC Acadia detail

GMC Acadia detail

Washed with Clean Slate. I wasn't impressed with this new product. I rewashing with Citrus wash and gloss. Light clay bar. V-4, slick 50, v-36, V-34, black on black, tie and trim gel, sprayable leather, inner clean, speed wipe, Nonsense, CG carpet cleaner, and the kitchen sink. Lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The Devil is in the detail"

Looks like solid work to me. Nicely done! I'm curious about your thoughts on Clean Slate. What didn't you like about it? I've got some on the way and am now wondering if I made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
    Looks like solid work to me. Nicely done! I'm curious about your thoughts on Clean Slate. What didn't you like about it? I've got some on the way and am now wondering if I made a mistake.
    I didn't like how it felt while I was washing. I'm used to high suds, super slick, almost slimey feel of the Citrus Wash. I just wasn't impressed with the amount of suds and slickness I was getting for the amount of product I was using. Maybe it was just me, not sure. Did I get a bad batch? I have probably 75 percent of all the CG product in their line. I always buy the new stuff and try it out. But I haven't used it since. Time is money for me when I'm working on someone else's car. I'll give it another shot when I've got time to wash twice if nessessarry. Give it a shot for yourself and see what you think. Post up and let us know.

"The Devil is in the detail"

Thanks for the feedback, I too like the high suds & slickness of the other washes I've tried. I just did my vehicle this weekend so I don't know when I'll get around to using this stuff now that it's been clayed, glazed, sealed and waxed but I'll report back with what I find when I use it.