Thread: GMC Terrain detail

GMC Terrain detail

GMC full detail. I used Diablo on the wheels. Simple green on engine. Citrus Wash on body. Light clay bar. Black light. Butter wet. V07 for door jambs. Black on black. Silk Shine. Sprayable Leather.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The Devil is in the detail"

Here is a 50/50 of the door panel before and after Silk Shine.... Love that stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just picked up some silk shine...gonna experiment with it on my personal vehicle interior. Did you use Black on Black on the exterior trim? how about the wheel wells? (unless they have that crappy felt stuff in there)

Silk Shine is best used in the shade or if the plastic parts are cool. I have attempted to use it in the sun on a warm day before, but black plastic gets hot even with mild temps outside. I saw the Silk Shine actually steam or smoke off. But the plastic was not too hot to touch. Just recommending to use in the shade with cool plastic. I used Black on Black on the grill and front black pieces and motor. Also use it on the black rubber hose in the door jambs that hold the wires. It turns them brand new. Another great area to show a customer. Also I spray the inside of the gas door. The gas cap is always black plastic and the surrounding area is usually plastic. Those are two areas that a lot of detailers overlook or just don't do. Great things to point out when the car is picked up. I've never used it in the wheel wells. It may work great. I usually use Bare Bones. I have used Black on Black on tires before and it works great. It just comes out kinda like a thick fog so there could be a potential for clean up.