Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Beginning to My CG arsenal

You're gonna love the Butter Wet Wax.....one of the most user-friendly waxes I've ever put on a car. Starting to love the Silk Shine on interiors....just used it on a car belonging to the toughest customer I have...my wife....she really liked the look on the interior

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    You're gonna love the Butter Wet Wax.....one of the most user-friendly waxes I've ever put on a car. Starting to love the Silk Shine on interiors....just used it on a car belonging to the toughest customer I have...my wife....she really liked the look on the interior
    I've heard great things of silk shine I'll have to try it on my next order

One word of caution....do not use it on exterior trim...same issue with it that I had with VRP.....it runs like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    One word of caution....do not use it on exterior trim...same issue with it that I had with VRP.....it runs like crazy
    I usually don't have that problem here in So Cal. It's a hot dry heat with little rain or morning dew. So if it's running it's because I'm rewashing. Try the Tire and trim get. A little dab on the end of your finger will go a long way. Wipe off the excess.

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread.

"The Devil is in the detail"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher View Post
    I usually don't have that problem here in So Cal. It's a hot dry heat with little rain or morning dew. So if it's running it's because I'm rewashing. Try the Tire and trim get. A little dab on the end of your finger will go a long way. Wipe off the excess.

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread.
    no worries...all good info...maybe the humidity is just too high here in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Detailing_FF/Medic View Post
    I recently stumbled upon some CG products and gave them a try. Instantly I was hooked and now want to buy 6 of everything. Since this pictured order I've purchased a woolly mammoth microfiber, bug and tar wash, heavy claybar, orange degreaser, meticulous matte, vss and clean slate. I should be good for awhile now.

Attachment 2482
    OH MY GOD I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I have been a customer for 3 years, but lately have just went nut! don't know where to start!