Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ghost town

Exclamation ghost town

can we host a monthly give away to get this place poping, this is chemical guys !

Good idea.....Autopia just did one....

2nded if it counts for anything from the new guy.

Cheers brothers!

would be a great idea!
    Subtle Perfection
    So what's your definition of clean?
    Hilo Hawaii

I'm pretty sure CG has abandoned this forum and their monthly giveaways. I rarely visit anymore because AutoGeek and Autopia are so much more active, and just better forums in general

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    I'm pretty sure CG has abandoned this forum and their monthly giveaways. I rarely visit anymore because AutoGeek and Autopia are so much more active, and just better forums in general
    It seems that way....which is odd...you'd think a forum like this is the perfect place to support their product line. I am on Autogeek and Autopia too.....just trying to learn as much as I can

yea im also on ag but i like how cg has their forum laid out.

I am on reddit /r/AutoDetailing

We are on a mission to bring this forum back to how it was during its heyday. Most importantly, we want to get this place active again for our Chemical Guys family to have a place to interact and trust that they can get their questions answered by other detail enthusiasts and Chemical Guys staff like myself.

Right now, we don't have any giveaways or sweepstakes planned but we'd love to get input from everyone to find great ideas to get this place going again.

I suggested the monthly giveaway a few years back at one of the training seminars and talked to some of the CG team about different ideas. They had it going for a few months through facebook but then it fizzled off.

My suggestion....Submit a detail job that you recently completed with pics or vids, followed by your routine and products used. The winner can be community voted upon rather than a lucky draw.