Thread: Jet seal or wheel guard on the wheel's to protect them

Jet seal or wheel guard on the wheel's to protect them

Could I use jet seal on my oe clear coated wheels to protect them during the winter months?
    can wheel guard be used after jet seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jstang17 View Post
    Could I use jet seal on my oe clear coated wheels to protect them during the winter months?
    i think so? i dont see why not

Quote Originally Posted by Jstang17 View Post
    Yes you can

What is the difference between Wheel Guard and Jet Seal?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    Yes you can
    What is the difference between Jet Seal and Wheel Guard? I used Jet Seal to coat my family's car wheels earlier this summer. Based on the product info on Jet Seal, it seems this product was designed to handle extreme temperatures since it was designed for the aviation field. So how is Wheel Guard different?

I do know that wheel guard is anti-static and I don't think JetSeal is....
    It's probably engineered to handle higher temperatures, but JetSeal is pretty strong so I can't say 100%
    I'm sure either one will be fine for some wheel protection and some added shine. I usually seal and wax my wheels and wipe them down with V07 after a wash to maintain that look. Just make sure to decon and polish the wheels first so the surface is smooth. That alone will help with ease of cleaning(I haven't put any protection on my wheels in a little while and they still clean easy)

Difference Between Jet Seal & Wheel Guard

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    I do know that wheel guard is anti-static and I don't think JetSeal is....
    It's probably engineered to handle higher temperatures, but JetSeal is pretty strong so I can't say 100%
    I'm sure either one will be fine for some wheel protection and some added shine. I usually seal and wax my wheels and wipe them down with V07 after a wash to maintain that look. Just make sure to decon and polish the wheels first so the surface is smooth. That alone will help with ease of cleaning(I haven't put any protection on my wheels in a little while and they still clean easy)
    Great thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrussell View Post
    Great thanks!
    No problem!