Thread: the shelves are filling.

the shelves are filling.

slowly building up my arsenal, one bottle at a time, or ten. 20150818_162736[1].jpg

That's a great start! I see you hiding those Griot's products in the back haha

Looking good!!
    2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Black Top Edition, with AWD Sport Package

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    That's a great start! I see you hiding those Griot's products in the back haha
    lmfao thats what i thought. the only prodcut i like by them is the window sealant. Its been on my jeep for over 2 months now and no sign of thinning, even through 10 washes. Arsenal is looking good! how do you like the blacklight?

the gg speed shine is good stuff, used it as a clay lube before I got on board with all the cg stuff, I lol'd a when their foaming window cleaner just bead'd up and ran right off of my windows, all I have on is V7(deffinately one of the best products on the market). the blacklight is awesome stuff, i much prefer the outcome versus the wet mirror finish that i have, haven't used much else as far as glazes go. used it on my buddies black ranger after a 3 step paint correction, and all i could say was wow. unfortunately i don't do too many high end details that require that kind of attention. i love having these products on hand but I don't really use much more than ecosmart, v7, and a select few others on a customers vehicle.

That's cool. I would like to try some of there stuff, and would if my local advance auto would just start carrying it! I love CG though so it's no big deal.
    I do have the GG6" though, got that for my last birthday!