Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shipping takes forever

id give it like 4-5 days. im in florida and thats the average shipment for me. or call cust service if you need answers now. they are very helpful and polite.

So...after a few phone calls to the toll free number, someone finally picked up and was able to answer my question. The tracking number they provided was actually a FedEx number, which was not one of the shippers listed. It is due to arrive tomorrow......so I'll chalk this one up to my over-reacting. I'm excited to try the products, even though this weekend is supposed to be in the single digits.

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    So...after a few phone calls to the toll free number, someone finally picked up and was able to answer my question. The tracking number they provided was actually a FedEx number, which was not one of the shippers listed. It is due to arrive tomorrow......so I'll chalk this one up to my over-reacting. I'm excited to try the products, even though this weekend is supposed to be in the single digits.
    heck yea! same happened with mine, i meant to get back to you and say it was fedex but i was out doing my car

I placed (2) orders last week.... the first on Friday evening, and the second one was placed on Saturday morning (forgot a few important items). I received a FEDEX GROUND updated on Tuesday morning letting me know that both orders were shipped and the expected delivery date is this Wednesday....

I don't know, but I think this is awesome!!! No problems here!!!

Tom

I think they need to redo their shipping. say you order the minimum for free shipping on a Monday should get it by the weekend of the same week no matter what part of the us you live in and not wait till the following week. or open a warehouse say in the middle part of the midwest.

I placed an order with the Canadian Store two days ago...how long should I be waiting for it to ship?

Website says 1-3 business days..