Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shipping takes forever

I've heard all the horror stories but can't really understand them myself since I've had great customer service from them! Hopefully it stays like that!

Make sure Amazon has the new up to date CG product . A lot of out side retail sellers has the older mix on some of CG products.

Amazons pricer are usually different than CG's website sometimes higher and sometimes lower. I am an amazon prime member and I use the hell out of it. 2 kids working 64 hours a week. It is hard for me to find time to stop at the store. Amazon makes it a lot easier on me.

I might be 10-11 days late on this but I have not had an issue when ordering direct from CG. In fact the last order I placed showed it was processing and I was holding the product in my hand. Ordered on a Friday morning and had it by Monday mid-day.

I personally wont order products through Amazon, like it was mentioned above alot the of the retailers/seller have older versions of products.

Don't get me wrong I will buy most anything else from Amazon, but I will not buy my vehicle products on Amazon.

My last two orders had an item missing. They offered a free larger size with my next purchase or just to ship a new one out. That was on the first mistake. The second one I was credited for the missing item. Not that big of a deal. They took care of it relatively easily. As far as shipping times, I usually order over the weekend and one box was shipped on Monday and the second one shipped on Tuesday. I usually get the free shipping and watch my gifts travel across country. My first order made it all the way to the shipping distribution center in East St Louis, Illinois, which is about 20 miles from my house. and then received a message that it was destroyed in shipping. I can only imagine what happened to it. I called CG and they were ready to send a new package as soon as they received the original one back at the store. That one shipped the next business day.

yup I order by CG products through Amazon Prime...2 days.

I took advantage of the 30% off Labor Day Sale and ordered direct from CG, order was placed 9/3 and it arrived today, 9/5! I did not specify expedited shipping, just the standard. What's interesting is, this shipment came from Lancaster, PA instead of CA where my past orders have come from. Perhaps they've got a warehouse in the East now to better serve us. It usually takes 5-7 days before I receive an order that was placed and I'm OK with that, but I'm quite pleased with 2 day shipping and Saturday delivery. This is a significant improvement. They've been good on my orders, no mistakes and my favorite and best detailing products that I've used.
    Last edited by jaybo41; 09-05-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
    I took advantage of the 30% off Labor Day Sale and ordered direct from CG, order was placed 9/3 and it arrived today, 9/5! I did not specify expedited shipping, just the standard. What's interesting is, this shipment came from Lancaster, PA instead of CA where my past orders have come from. Perhaps they've got a warehouse in the East now to better serve us. It usually takes 5-7 days before I receive an order that was placed and I'm OK with that, but I'm quite pleased with 2 day shipping and Saturday delivery. This is a significant improvement. They've been good on my orders, no mistakes and my favorite and best detailing products that I've used.
    That's great. My wife placed my order for me the same day as you. We just checked, and it still says "processing"! And I live an hour and 45 minutes away from their store. Hopefully it ships soon. I can't wait to use my new products. I ordered some stuff I was low on and some new things I haven't tried yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The Devil is in the detail"

I noticed the same thing. I placed a huge order during the Labor Day Sale and figured it would take about a week to get to me. I live in NJ & when I place orders it usually takes a week coming from CA. But when I placed my Labor Day order, it was delivered in just a few days. It came from PA this time. I hope they did open up a shipping warehouse in PA. That will make things so much better & easier.

I've ordered a bunch off Amazon and have saved a lot using their S&S option and then just cancelling after the first shipment. I placed an order on Friday for the big sale and it shipped yesterday from PA and got delivered to CT today, took a little while to get out but was quick overall.