Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping takes forever

Shipping takes forever

I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue. I placed an order Sunday which I thought it was gonna be shipped Monday but it's gonna Wednesday and no response of an email. I guess I'll have to call to see why it never shipped. I have a big job coming up on Saturday and I know I won't receive my order before then and that really makes me mad. Sorry to rant but I want to know if you any of you guys have experienced a long "processing" time before they ship your order. This has happened to me every time I order something.

That sucks bro. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will get you taken care of. Also give Amazon prime a look. If you have Prime, it's usually a two day delivery.

"The Devil is in the detail"

yeah CG shipping takes awhile. Especially since they aren't open on the weekends and have to catchup on all the orders. Order via amazon and get faster shipping and most of the time cheaper pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher View Post
    That sucks bro. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will get you taken care of. Also give Amazon prime a look. If you have Prime, it's usually a two day delivery.
    i was going to suggest the same. Amazon customers seem to have a better overall experience when ordering CG products rather than when ordering from CG directly.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAZO View Post
    i was going to suggest the same. Amazon customers seem to have a better overall experience when ordering CG products rather than when ordering from CG directly.
    Yea I'm going to have to start doing that. 4 days of processing is a bit excessive. I'm very disappointed in the shipping department.

Whenever ordering from CG try to order the Friday before. Normally I'll receive my shipment by Wednesday of the following week. I feel your pain though!

Btw, many times Amazon will have free shipping and many times offer lower pricing dependant upon what you're purchasing.
    Amazon Prime will bill you nearly $80-$120 after you sign up with them. Just an FYI as I've dealt with that.
    The Finishing Touch Auto Detail, LLC
    Serving Austin, TX | San Antonio, TX | Portfolio | Reviews | Contact Us

Also agree with Amazon. However I have not used Amazon, yet. But will soon enough. I too have an issue with delivery times. I hear stuff can be found cheaper on Amazon as well

Amazon prime pays for itself very quickly if you are ordering stuff online. Its like $80 a year, and usually in the first 10 things I buy I've already saved more than that in pricing and free shipping. Food for thought.

All my CG products come from amazon. Long shipping time and unresolved order issues that were never resolved by CG, lead me to stop ordering direct.

Yea it seems a lot of people are having trouble with the customer service. Hopefully they see this and take it into account.