Thread: Idea for the forum

Lightbulb Idea for the forum

We should have a monthly contest that is something along the lines of member of the month/detail of the month.

Basically every month the community nominates a member who has stood out or done a great detail that month, and then from those nominations we select 3 or 4 people to vote for.

Whoever gets the most most votes wins for that month, and get like $50 credit to the Chemical Guys shop or something like that.

People could only win once, and people who where nominated couldn't be nominated 2 months in a row. That way everyone can feel love!

Great way to get our little community a little more active, and reward members for using the forums and such.

Good idea? Bump or dump? Just doing some spit balling here

I really like the idea.

For the most part, we'd have to get the ok from CG and to be quite honest they've been ghosts around the forum. Havent seen any replies or additional posts from them.

Maybe ill give them a nudge when I go to the showroom later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAZO View Post
    I really like the idea.

For the most part, we'd have to get the ok from CG and to be quite honest they've been ghosts around the forum. Havent seen any replies or additional posts from them.

Maybe ill give them a nudge when I go to the showroom later this week.
    I'm glad it's a liked idea! I feel like something like that would really wake these forums up and bring in lots of new members.

I think this is a really neat idea, but don't think that CG will support it in addition to the monthly product giveaways to be honest. But, it would be cool if they do!

I'd like to see that too. What a great idea.

"The Devil is in the detail"

Id like to know what an Administrator or Moderator would think of the idea!
    2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Black Top Edition, with AWD Sport Package