Thread: Lipstick Removal

Lipstick Removal

Hey, I have a potential new customer and she been trying to find someone who can remove Lipstick from her seats, what would be the best way to have that removed? BTW the color is pink,

I haven't come across this yet, but I'm wandering myself. I would think pre treating it with Nonsense and then blotting it with a microfiber towel. If that didn't work out, then probably have to use a hot water extractor.

"The Devil is in the detail"

Knowing the material of the seats will make a difference. Hopefully it's leather...

dab it with a little bit of alcohol or white vinegar on a clean towel. Once the stain looks to be removed you can wipe it with a little bit of warm water or spray some nonsense

I'm going to try that, and I asked her what type of lipstick and she told me the 24 hour lip stain, so I'm thinking maybe not but I have some things to try........

Post up some pics and what you try. Curious to see what you come up with.

"The Devil is in the detail"

Could also try acetone, works on lipstick on clothing. Just make sure to test in an inconspicuous area first
    Owner
    Car Detailing Minneapolis
    Serving the entire Twin Cities metro

We'd love to know what results you got with the different experiments you tried. If it's fabric or plastic, we recommend Lightning Fast. If it's leather, use Leather Cleaner. Try our Premium Select Interior Cleaning Brush for good hard scrub if it doesn't simply come off with a MF towel.