Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day sale!!!!!

Memorial Day sale!!!!!

Did you all see the email about the Memorial Day Sale? Everyone should check it out! I just placed an order and I can't wait to get my stuff in.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/SearchRe...aign=052015MEM

What'd ya order? I'm probably going to order some stuff tomorrow, still deciding on what to get

Ordered some Black Light. A gallon of V-7 spray gloss. I love that stuff. The new rubber mat cleaner. And some of the Black on Black detail spray. I'm so pumped. I can't wait to get it. Hopefully they ship it out quick.

Nice! I think I'm gonna try V07(16oz.), get some grime reaper(gal) and a ducky sprayer, try some ecosmart(concentrate 16oz.), try diablo(16oz.), try V.R.P.(16oz.), try fabric clean(16oz.), and try the clay block v2 with the bottle of Luber(its only a dollar more for the Luber! I already have a gallon of it, but still!)
    That should tide me over until I can get my hands on a polisher!

I have a' huge list and really should jump on it. I gotta' keep it cool though, so necessities then wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Two3zz View Post
    I have a' huge list and really should jump on it. I gotta' keep it cool though, so necessities then wants.
    Exactly...I need more microfiber wash and pad cleaner. Absolutely nothing fun and sexy about those. I just received V32 and V34 for an upcoming paint correction on a trashed Lexus. Missed the sale on that.

I wish the hot water extractor was part of the sale. I'd definitely place an order for that.

Just got an email that my order has been shipped! Yay! Just placed the order last night.

Nice! That's faster than usual!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    Nice! I think I'm gonna try V07(16oz.), get some grime reaper(gal) and a ducky sprayer, try some ecosmart(concentrate 16oz.), try diablo(16oz.), try V.R.P.(16oz.), try fabric clean(16oz.), and try the clay block v2 with the bottle of Luber(its only a dollar more for the Luber! I already have a gallon of it, but still!)
    That should tide me over until I can get my hands on a polisher!
    You're going to love all of that stuff, but you should just buy a gallon of V7 now ad save the money. That stuff is gold!!