Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You might be addicted to detailing if...........

While driving through the neighborhood you notice "improper" washing technics by other people. I saw a guy with a brand new black truck. Still had the paper plates on it. The wife was spraying the truck with the hose and drying it with a beach towel. No soap. Lol. Then the husband was following behind her with a huge gardeners gas leaf blower. He was literally blowing dust and debris back onto the truck. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Lol. No trying to be to assertive, I told the guy he should check out the CG on u tube. Lol.

If you strip the car with with the citrus wash just so you can try out your new bottle of black light!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher View Post
    If you strip the car with with the citrus wash just so you can try out your new bottle of black light!
    I've done that one many times to try out new waxes and sealants

Your wife tells you too get all of your detailing products out of the living room. Lol

You might be addicted to detailing if.. You stay up till 2 in the morning 2 nights in a row to glaze, seal, and wax your paint.
    2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Black Top Edition, with AWD Sport Package

Your formal dinning room table has turned into a detail bench. Lol. Just trying to get a head start on a detail for tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The Devil is in the detail"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher View Post
    Your formal dinning room table has turned into a detail bench. Lol. Just trying to get a head start on a detail for tomorrow.
    Making sacrifices for the shine, I like it!!
    2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Black Top Edition, with AWD Sport Package

You might addicted to detailing :
    If you fart more suds than your foam cannon

Quote Originally Posted by TXShine View Post
    You might be addicted to detailing if:
    You do something to all your relatives cars when then come to the house. Last time my bro was here, we washed, clayed, polished, white light, jet sealed, applied white wax and Hybrid V7, all unplanned. My family is coming from Iowa for my sons graduation and instead of hanging with them, I plan to detail my mother in laws car.

You notice the poor detailing of other cars around you at a red light, walking into a grocery store, etc.

You have all of this:

I sure hope this is a Detailing Business and not just for your own personal vehicles! Because you my friend have it bad!😎😳! Happy Detailing!

You might be addicted to detailing if...you choose to work at Chemical Guys. Nevertheless, I'm addicted.