Thread: Freebies

Freebies

I have seen on Facebook, Instagram and even here people saying their coupons for freebies aren't working. First off, you need to make sure the item you want free is in the cart, secondly, type the code in, don't copy and paste it because it usually puts a space at the end, which causes the coupon to fail.

Hope this helps anyone having this problem.

As a software engineer I hate the website a little more since it can't trim white space off coupon codes.

I agree it is a pain and people post so often that the coupon codes aren't working, that's why I posted it up.

Its not the user that has to be fixed its the website.

The freebies may work now but a week or so ago when I put a big order in everything was out of stock that I clicked on.... Everything. So in my notes when I put the order in I asked if they had any T-shirts in size large or any product they could throw in for me and I got nothing. When I got the order I had the order invoice and my message on top.... Customer service has to get better with these guys. I always heard people bitching and just kind of blew it off. Now I see why. Take care of your customers and do not let your web site go live unless it is working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ccarney View Post
    Exactly!! I am new to the Chemcial Guys products but have watched just about every video on Youtube. Now that I have had time to use some of the products, in my opinion there is nothing that is "great" or separates them from any other product. Now factor in the sub par customer service and that puts them behind the competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by ccarney View Post
    Well, you can copy and paste the code and if you just grab the code and not the spaces before or after and, it works just fine. I just tested this to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TXShine View Post
    Well, you can copy and paste the code and if you just grab the code and not the spaces before or after and, it works just fine. I just tested this to make sure.
    In the industry that is called a work around

Sorry guys, you'll have to contact customer service for any order issues.

Contact Us:
    Need to get a hold of us? You can contact us through the following methods:

Office Hours:
    Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm PT

Phone:
    866-822-3670
    310-674-8135
    310-678-2838

Email:
    Order Issues and Inquiries orders@chemicalguys.com
    Product & Technical Questions customerservice@chemicalguys.com