Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A good start.

Ok, someone explain the gum balls to me!

They have a giant (like five feet tall) gumball machine in the showroom. On one or more gum balls there is a skull and crossbones printed on it. There is a sign ne'er the machine that says if you get a special gum ball not to eat it. But cash it in for a $100 dollars in free product. I'll take a pic of it next time I go down there. Or if someone has one, post it with the sign as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher View Post
    They have a giant (like five feet tall) gumball machine in the showroom. On one or more gum balls there is a skull and crossbones printed on it. There is a sign ne'er the machine that says if you get a special gum ball not to eat it. But cash it in for a $100 dollars in free product. I'll take a pic of it next time I go down there. Or if someone has one, post it with the sign as well.
    Paul told me a story about a sad kid that went into the store with his parents and they wouldn't let him get a gumball. He felt bad and pulled a quarter out of the register to give to the kid. Guess what lucky gumball he drew.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAZO View Post
    Paul told me a story about a sad kid that went into the store with his parents and they wouldn't let him get a gumball. He felt bad and pulled a quarter out of the register to give to the kid. Guess what lucky gumball he drew.
    I bet those parents buy that kid a gum ball in the future. If I were that kid I would of said "hey mom and dad, look what I have" and popped it into my mouth, haha.

Going down there tomorrow. I'll try to remember to get a pic and post it. Lol.

The infamous gum ball machine. Lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just added a pressure washer to my arsenal..

I added more stuff to my arsenal today. Getting closer to needing a rack or storage shelf of some sort.

You have got an insane arsenal for the amount of time you've been into this! I'm a little(lot) bit jealous of you! I wish I could afford all this stuff haha!
    And if you don't have a shelf or cabinet of some sort, how do you store it all?

Lol. I've got stuff in the house and the garage. I have my cart and a few plastic containers, but I know I need to get something else very soon.