Thread: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER $50 OR MORE!!! - Chemical Guys "Back To School" Promotion

Banned

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER $50 OR MORE!!! - Chemical Guys "Back To School" Promotion

It's Back to School time! What better way to celebrate getting the kids out of the house then by detailing your car? To make your life even better, we're giving FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more*! Use coupon EBACKTOSCHOOL.

* Excludes machines. Retail orders only. Valid for US physical addresses in the 48 contiguous US States (No PO Boxes, APOs, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or other US holdings). Cannot be combined with other coupons. Order must be greater than $50 (not including taxes or shipping) and cannot exceed $500 (not including taxes or shipping).

ENDS FRIDAY 8/22/2014

http://www.chemicalguys.com/

Do it again! Do it again! I missed out and don't need $200.00 worth of stuff this week. (Well, can afford this week anyway.)

Heck Yeah! I just orderd 160.00 worth. I will put in another 50.00 if you do it again. Make it celebrating kids out of the house during the day...lol