Thread: Important - Please read! We are looking for cars to shoot videos with

Administrator

Exclamation Important - Please read! We are looking for cars to shoot videos with

Hey guys, we are in need of a white color vehicle to shoot one of our brand new video and also pictures. If you are interested please post a picture of your vehicle and message me your contact information.

Cars will be selected based on type, color, and condition of the vehicle.

Please send any info to jcheng@chemicalguys.com or message me here on the forum.

Thanks guys!

Whens the due date? I Still haven't gotten around to doing our white 2004 4runner

I'm guessing this will need to be local to you all? If not for some reason, I've got this '14 BMW 328i Sportline in Arctic White

image.jpg
    2014 BMW 328i Sportline--Arctic White/Black, 8 speed
    tinted windows, clear front reflectors
    2014 BMW 320i--Black Sapphire Metallic/Black, 8 speed
    tinted windows, smoked front reflectors

If you ever need a red truck let me know...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator
    Thanks guys for the submission...unfortunately it HAS to be white and local to us LOL. We have a brand new exciting product that is coming out and we wanted to reach our community for some nice cars that we can feature on our YouTube channel and also for product pictures...

Sounds good. I am local, about 45 minutes from Gardena, and about 25-30 minutes from Santa Ana

Kinda glad I'm not so close, or else I'd be in the store way to often, GL everyone

Hi,

I just activated my account this day. I have a couple of white cars you may look at. If interested, you may P.M. me. Posted a couple of pictures, along with a youtube link.

Hi,

Duplicate post inserted inadvertently.