Thread: Everything done on the Civic?

Everything done on the Civic?

Watched the first episode last night and it was great! The detailer did a good job on camera and is ALMOST a replacement for Greg.
    So will the entire Detail Garage series be on detailing the Civic back to life?
    Also, will the usual two or so videos a week still be completed by Greg?

Any plans for even more Series/ Videos?! The more the better!
    2014 BMW 328i Sportline--Arctic White/Black, 8 speed
    tinted windows, clear front reflectors
    2014 BMW 320i--Black Sapphire Metallic/Black, 8 speed
    tinted windows, smoked front reflectors

Administrator
    So the series will consist of another 5 episodes. It will be released every other week with Mail Call episodes in between for FAQs. Yes Greg will still be doing his videos on a weekly basis.

If you have any questions for the CG Team, make sure you post them here in the Detail Garage section so we will randomly select questions to answer them.

Sounds good, thanks for the info Jake!
    Are you going to be doing any weekly videos like Greg? It would be great to have a video on the options of going through the detail flow chart without using a DA or Rotary polisher for those of us that don't have them!

Administrator
    Yeah there will be also some side videos that I'll be doing on a weekly basis, tell you the truth we've been slammed working hard on bringing Detail Garage to you guys that we have A LOT of other videos that we haven't even touched yet on editing. I hope you enjoy this journey on the Honda Civic and stay tune for more videos that we will be releasing.

And as always, thanks for all the support, without you guys we wouldn't be where we are today

Happy to support! I love watching the CG YouTube channel, sometimes the same videos multiples times through

I also like watching the youtube videos, I find they motivate me to get at the work I have and want to do on my car. Really enjoy watching Greg, I find he keeps me interested in the video. If I have any questions I just pull out my phone and watch the video again, till I get my answer. Keep up the good work guys!!