Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What vacuum do you use?

I use a Rainbow with 1 oz of Inner Clean in the canister....Piñaaaaaaa!

I have a few different vacs I use. I have a NUTONE central vac system built into the shop that is great. I also use a metro for smaller jobs.

At work we use a Karcher professional model (not sure which one) but for personal use I have a Metro Vac n Blo which I think is great. I've only had it for a few months so can't comment on reliability but it has good suction and came with about a million different attachments. The downside is the bag inside is pretty small but as I'm not using it every day it's less of problem.

Junior Member YourWorstNightmare's Avatar
    I have the same kit! Its fantastic! Absolutely love it.

I use the 5HP Portable Ridgid vacuum. The one with the little black caster wheels on it. It's absolutely perfect for mobile detailing.

I have the Metro Wall Mount Vac n Blo Vacuum & Power Blower with a flexible 6 ft. hose, carpet floor tool, 2 - 20 inch extension wands, dusting brush, and a heckuva lot more. It only cost me 239$ with a one year warranty from the manufacturer, it covers parts and labor only. I'm very pleased with it and it vacuums every little thing, it makes my interior look spotless.

I just ordered a SS tank 6 gallon shop vac, 4.5HP Peak, use the bag in it and the filter. I LOVE IT

Sounds like some good times coming your way!