PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - CG Reviews

rdm
04-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Hello,

I have purchased a lot of CG products recently, and I'm more than happy to review them. All are posted except two that I edited haven't posted, and I still get emails asking me to review them. If I go to the product to review it, it tells me I have already reviewed it, but if I go to the page, my reviews for that product still do not show.

I emailed the Site Administrator via the Forums a few days ago, but haven't heard back so I figured I'd send to you here.

Below in the screenshot you can see my reviews, but if you go to the products pages, you can obviously see the top two (non 5 stars) have not posted.

Thanks

Greg
04-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Our staff goes over each review to reduce spam and check for offensive language. Our staff reviews them weekly.

-Greg@CG

inDetail
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
I have always posted honest reviews of cg products. I have never used offensive language. I did say that the product was below average and why and they never got on to the cg website. I am not the only person who has seen or noticed the lack of less the stellar reviews on the cg website.

rdm
05-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Yup, it's been over 2 months since I edited/posted the 1 star review of the Contoured Tire Applicator, and still hasn't shown up on the site. I love CG products, but this one has to be known. I didn't even get past the first tire and the foam came off the applicator... This is what I posed in the review in case anyone cares to know:

"I love Chemical Guys products, but this one let me down. The FIRST time using this, I sprayed on my G6, went to the first tire, did my first swipe and the pad ripped off of the handle. So I was unable to even get my first tire done, and all I was left with was a pad.

This is the first Chemical Guys product I would not recommend."