PDA

View Full Version : Spring yet?

shahsmerdis
03-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Hey guys,

Is it me? Or does warmer weather need to come faster here on the east coast! I've been a mad man ordering random products. I would like to put them to use!

What's the first thing you guys are going to do when the weather is warmer?

Jake
03-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Yes it's spring time, which means at CG all our employees are going to be spring cleaning our cars. I'm actually thinking about doing a foam cannon party. Then I'll secretly ditch out and go do a full detail :D

shahsmerdis
03-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Hah that would be epic! Would be cool if you guys get one cannon with each one of your products and then youtube it :)

Two3zz
03-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Yup! Spring Cleaning the Garage a little yesterday. Like I don't already have enough to do with our cars, I've got my eye on a couple of the decent Neighbors to hit up about cleaning their cars. Pocket money and extra bucks to pay for products. ;)

Jake
04-01-2014, 10:10 AM
I just spring cleaned my 09 370z over the past weekend, oh boy, I had a blast...

went the whole nine yards, took about 7 hours with 3 people so that means 21 hours worth of detailing goodness!
Now my car is spring-ready and it's got coats after coats of Jet Seal Matte on there :D

JohnsHandWash&Wax
04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
I organized and cleaned my garage in preparation for coating the floor. I also organized all my car detailing supplies. Now if I could just get a decent price on a CG banner to hang up..........hhmmmmm......

shahsmerdis
04-01-2014, 09:02 PM
I organized and cleaned my garage in preparation for coating the floor. I also organized all my car detailing supplies. Now if I could just get a decent price on a CG banner to hang up..........hhmmmmm......

Call them up, it would be a good investment on their end to give you one. maybe they have an old one in a closet some where. Never called them on the phone yet, but hopefully they are friendly enough to work with you.

johndev
04-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Yes it's spring time, which means at CG all our employees are going to be spring cleaning our cars. I'm actually thinking about doing a foam cannon party. Then I'll secretly ditch out and go do a full detail :D

Your springs where you're located are pretty much our summers here lol

The temp is finally going up, but unfortunately the spring rains go along with it. So basically i do a great wheel/tire/wheel well cleaning, paint cleansing, spray quick detail when drying, dry wheels/tires, apply tire dressing and wheel sealant...2 - 3 hours worth of work only for it to rain a day or 2 later lol

shahsmerdis
04-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Just finished my first detailing job!

It was rather late when i finished, so I didnt have time for pics. Hopefully I'll get ill take a few shots tomorrow! :)