PDA

View Full Version : JetSpeed VX6

KeishoA
02-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Anyone try the JetSpeed vx6 to dry their car completely? Thinking about buying it, but I don't know if it's worth $50 to just dry around the mirrors and little cracks. Does it have enough power to dry a car and replace using microfiber towels?

TdawgtheGreat
02-28-2014, 05:18 PM
I dont know about the JetSpeed, but I have the Chemical Guys SK1 - High Speed Professional Blower and it works great.

KeishoA
02-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Do you use any towels at all to dry or just that?

TdawgtheGreat
03-01-2014, 10:19 AM
You can use just that. Its much quicker to pair them up. In my opinion its worth the $50 just to blow out the water from door handles and mirrors. Makes you look much more professional when you dont have water dripping out of everywhere.

KeishoA
03-02-2014, 08:19 PM
So you don't actually use it for drying the entire car?

inDetail
04-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Pick up an electric leaf blower. Mine was free. I took it apart. Cleaned it out and it was the best two hours I ever spent. You can grab a good one for $30 brand new.
Thats basically what you was uld be buying anyway save some money

XenaBimmer
04-30-2014, 06:48 PM
I've got the Jetspeed coming in the mail. Am hoping it'll get 75% of the drying done, and then touching up with microfibers

Two3zz
05-01-2014, 08:16 AM
You can use just that. Its much quicker to pair them up. In my opinion its worth the $50 just to blow out the water from door handles and mirrors. Makes you look much more professional when you dont have water dripping out of everywhere.

Agree.

I've got the Jetspeed coming in the mail. Am hoping it'll get 75% of the drying done, and then touching up with microfibers

It works fairly hard. (cranked up sucks my shirt tail onto the inlet sometimes)
Never tried doing the whole car with it, that was not my intension for it.

Jake
05-01-2014, 08:50 AM
JetSpeed is great because it's a small compact air blower that can get all the nooks and crannies plus like the cracks and crevices. I pair it up with my microfiber drying towel plus some quick detailer. Best combo ever, but I usually just use Ecosmart now to wash my cars lol.

Ambush
05-01-2014, 03:24 PM
I have it and will be using mine to get in the small hard to reach areas. Only thing is it's so loud. I'm afraid my neighbors are gonna come out and complain. So you know being the good neighbor I am I start at around 2am.