PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Forum

van185
01-16-2014, 05:31 PM
I wanted to be the first to thank Chemical Guys for starting this on-line forum. I have had numerous questions in the past on CG products and always called the company for information. This forum wil be a great way to answer questions and receive information about CG products. I hope that we can get a lot of members.

RMD
01-16-2014, 11:54 PM
I wanted to be the first to thank Chemical Guys for starting this on-line forum. I have had numerous questions in the past on CG products and always called the company for information. This forum wil be a great way to answer questions and receive information about CG products. I hope that we can get a lot of members.

Definitely this!
Paul, Greg, and the whole crew, thanks for getting this forum up and going. It will be a great resource to all of us who share the detailing obsession and love CG products!

KMCTT
01-17-2014, 12:08 AM
This is going to be a blast! Thanks Gents!!

GSI-WAYNE
01-17-2014, 09:18 AM
good job cheers guys.

Greg
01-17-2014, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys!!! Lets get this going!!!

Brian
01-18-2014, 12:58 PM
I agree with OP, the other day I was on Facebook looking for a detailing group and I am pretty happy I found this!

JohnsHandWash&Wax
01-20-2014, 11:23 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. There are "detailing" sections on some car forums that I am on, but the mods think they know everything and strike down anything but their opinion.

old school auto detailing
03-14-2014, 04:24 AM
this forum has been a big help, all my questions have been answered and very helpful, I think it a great place and return daily to read or ask questions and get great answers, good job CG

Jake
03-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys, we are always here to help and grow our community. Chemical Guys is more than a brand :D it's a lifestyle.

we will be adding more contents too so this forum will be a one-stop for all your questions and discussions!

felixthecat
03-23-2014, 08:19 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. There are "detailing" sections on some car forums that I am on, but the mods think they know everything and strike down anything but their opinion.

Thats no good. Wow. W/ that I'd say just go to another forum then. Thats what I did yrs ago on one= to many flame wars, ID need that.