PDA

View Full Version : A rough week...

Jeremy1976
08-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Haven't been on in awhile guys. Last week I had appendicitis and drove myself to the ER. At the same time my wife is full term with our daughter and was going into hard contractions. Wednesday morning I had surgery and they found it was leaking then healing up on and off for some time. I was pretty lucky it did not completely burst. Monday we had my daughter!! Her name is Edyn and mom and baby are both doing great! I had some detail jobs I had to cancel so if I am up to it I am going to try to get one in this weekend. Customers were very understanding and 2 of them are going to let me have the car for 2 days which will be nice.

Anyways, here is my little girl! Hope you all are well!

ARAZO
08-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Congrats on your baby! Is that a microfiber swaddling blanket? :p

I've had a bit of a rough past few weeks myself. My wife has been in and out of the hospital for a couple of botched operations and its been a nightmare. Now that she's out of the hospital i needed to relax and detail!

ChandlerB
08-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Sorry to hear that Jeremy! I am glad that you, your wife, and Edyn are all doing well now!!

Jeremy1976
08-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Congrats on your baby! Is that a microfiber swaddling blanket? :p

I've had a bit of a rough past few weeks myself. My wife has been in and out of the hospital for a couple of botched operations and its been a nightmare. Now that she's out of the hospital i needed to relax and detail!

Thanks brother! I hope your wife gets better real soon! I hear what you are saying about detailing. Its my escape and "my time" to relax! When it is a passion that is exactly what happens:) Best wishes to you and yours!

Jeremy1976
08-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear that Jeremy! I am glad that you, your wife, and Edyn are all doing well now!!

Thanks much my friend!