PDA

View Full Version : Chem Guys Product stickers?

Jazzy85
07-20-2015, 05:07 AM
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has ever though wouldn't it be nice if i could get nice proper Chem Guys stickers for the products i use on dilution bottles

i know im probably being stupid i just like everything a certain way

demon-hemi
07-20-2015, 07:15 AM
YES!!!!

im the same way, ive often thought about asking them if they sold just the labels so that I could put a nice label on my diluted bottles instead of my horrible hand writing

ARAZO
07-20-2015, 08:45 AM
next time you place an order ask them for some. They sell for like $1-2 in the store. They just dont advertise them online.

it would be nice to include them in purchases though. They have window stickers too

GlossWurkz
07-20-2015, 02:12 PM
I bought a label maker, but would like some small sitckers as well.

ChandlerB
08-11-2015, 05:57 PM
I was actually going to email them to ask them this very question today! I love having labels on all my bottles, and the couple that don't have the proper CG label drive my OCD Insane!! I'm glad I can ask and purchase them for a little extra.

Chadwilliam1
08-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Sell them? That is crap they should give them out.

Dogcatcher
08-21-2015, 01:49 PM
They have givin me a few when I've been in the store making large purchases. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask though.

NewEdgeDetailing
08-24-2015, 10:33 AM
I buy the clear 16oz bottle on amazon with the gray sprayers the labels will make it a cleaner and a nicer look. Owning my own business and not having labels on those clear bottle is driving my OCD crazy lol. Even if the labels were smaller and I could use clear packing tape to put them on the bottles would be sweet!

countyhoosier
08-27-2015, 03:12 AM
I use the original bottle with the diluted product and put the full strength leftovers in an old water bottle. I do a screen capture of the product from the website and print it out. I then trim it and use packaging tape on the paper to make a halfway decent "ghetto label". That way my bottle of usable product is in a proper spray bottle, and looks professional. I am a hobbyist so I usually buy the 16 oz bottles with the spray top..

Chadwilliam1
09-01-2015, 11:05 PM
I requested a label with my latest order. Fingers crossed.

Chadwilliam1
09-02-2015, 05:00 PM
No luck with the sticker. I think they are dropping the ball on this. With my first order I got a Chemical guys decal. I requested another one and a Label for Eco Smart (my favorite Chem guys product). This is advertising for them. If it reaches one customer it should be worth it. I am a little disappointed right now,

Chadwilliam1
09-19-2015, 05:55 PM
I emailed them and they said they do not sell the labels in the store or online they are proprietary.

briarpatch
02-21-2016, 12:27 PM
I know this is an old thread...but I was looking for the same thing. It would also be nice if they sold more 'gear'...other than an apron or a sticker....I mean.....c'mon...an apron...really?