PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!

Dogcatcher
05-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Thanks for putting up with our addiction to detailing. Allowing us to spend long hours in the garage or at the shop. Hearing a few curse words when we notice we "missed" a spot. Making up reasons to buy more microfiber towels. Even after you say that we don't use all the ones we already have. Finding reasons to go to the L.A. area for "family" trips. Lol. For you waking up late at night and finding us watching CG videos on utube. For continually bugging you to enter contests using your email address. Lol. Just wanted to thank all the moms, girlfriends, significant others, women in general. This day is for you!:o

TXShine
05-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Well said DC!!

ViperGuy21
05-11-2015, 06:18 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Thanks for putting up with our addiction to detailing. Allowing us to spend long hours in the garage or at the shop. Hearing a few curse words when we notice we "missed" a spot. Making up reasons to buy more microfiber towels. Even after you say that we don't use all the ones we already have. Finding reasons to go to the L.A. area for "family" trips. Lol. For you waking up late at night and finding us watching CG videos on utube. For continually bugging you to enter contests using your email address. Lol. Just wanted to thank all the moms, girlfriends, significant others, women in general. This day is for you!:o
Nicely put my friend! Couldn't agree more!

ARAZO
05-11-2015, 07:57 AM
I should have read this post before i wrote the message in my wife's card. Well said!

Dogcatcher
05-11-2015, 08:43 AM
thanks bro.