PDA

View Full Version : Deep reflection

Supersnake900
11-21-2014, 04:33 AM
Just used this wax and glaze on my srt8 jeep, very impressed.. Was curious, I used a DA polisher, applied, let it haze and wiped off... I also read that's some people apply and work it into the paint like a polish at a speed at 4-5... Is that a good idea and is this product made for that considering its a wax...

Cal Blacksmith
11-21-2014, 05:49 AM
I have a bottle of Deep reflection to play with but have not had the chance yet, I do apply Wet Mirror with a DA buffer and get great results. I like the thin application you get with the buffer but I am undecided about "working it in" more than just getting a thin coat.

Thanks for the report back on Deep reflection, I look forward to giving it a try. I bought it to use as a one step for car owners that do not want the whole process.

GlossWurkz
11-25-2014, 10:27 AM
I have used Deep Reflections to correct, but don't expect more than light swirl correction. A white pad and speed 5 on the Porter Cable seemed to work ok. I would compare it to Meguiars "Cleaner Wax" as it cleans, fills, and protects. You can't work it very long as it hazes quickly but it will remove some swirls.

joedr
11-25-2014, 02:40 PM
For waxing with a DA I use a slower speed like 2-3 with no downward pressure, only 2-3 passes max, just to spread it thinly and evenly. It's not a polish & as was said it hazes quickly.