PDA

View Full Version : Detailers Box, who's subscribed?

TdawgtheGreat
10-22-2014, 06:41 PM
I recently (a few months ago) started my subscription to It's Better Waxed (Detailers Box) to try out new products I had been eying and others I'd never heard of. Is anyone else here a member? How do you like it?

ARAZO
10-23-2014, 07:30 AM
Never heard of it but I'm signing up now! Finally a monthly sample box I would actually want. My wife subscribes to Birchbox but I'm not really into luxury shaving creams and overpriced moisturizers.

I wish chemical guys sold more sample sized products like some other companies do. Most people, like myself, would be more inclined to buy a 2-3oz sample can of one of their higher end waxes than to spend full price on something they're not sure of.

I know they have samples of their V line and leather cleaners but a 3oz jar of Celeste or E-zyme would definitely be something I'd be interested in.

Busymind
11-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Do the samples contain enough to get a true feel for the product? I just had a quick look. I like the idea of it,but 3 samples in a box doesn't quite get me excited yet unless I could use all 3. Lots of good info on their website. Thanks for sharing the link.

TdawgtheGreat
11-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Usually the samples are enough to do 1 or 2 full treatments of that product. So if its wax, you'd have enough to do one or two full cars. Or tire products, one (4) or two (8) sets of tires. And you get upwards of 5 products per box.

Its just to get out there and try new products, or products you've never heard of. A lot of it is pretty high quality stuff. I highly recommend it. And its only $20 bucks!

ARAZO
01-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey Tdawg,

Just wanted to follow up and thank you for the suggestion. I subscribed to the monthly box right after I posted the last message.

What type of products have you been receiving in your boxes? My first shipment was really delayed, but I emailed and they threw in a couple of extras.

TdawgtheGreat
01-02-2015, 09:29 PM
This last months (december) was set back because the company that was suppose to supply everything backed out at the last minute. And Son!c wax stepped up at the last moment to save christmas! Decembers box I got Two paste waxes, and a little bottle of their new Panel Purge or something like that. There is a facebook page (Its better waxed) that will keep you up to date on everything going on, and its easier for the owner to help keep everyone informed.