PDA

View Full Version : Need help, please tell me if im doing the correct order !!

370z
10-15-2014, 04:12 PM
i have a 2013 black 370z, about 13k miles on it, so its in top shape. got it fully detailed about 4 months ago. i want to detail it again myself this time. i already ordered the following.

1. og clay bar & lumber synthetic lubricant kit (light/medium duty)

1. maxi-suds super suds car was shampoo (1 gal)

1. black paint maintenance kit (6 items)
- black luminous glow infusion
- black light hybrid radiant finish
- 2 black monster edgeless microfiber towels
- 2 ultra-fine wasp black foam applicator.

I'm going to start off with the car wash shampoo
then I'm going to clay one section of the car at a time then wipe it off with a microfiber towel.
then I'm going to use the black luminous glow infusion wax and wax the whole car then wait about 20 minutes and wipe it off
then I'm going to use the black light and apply it to the whole car, wait 20 min and wipe it off. i want extra shine so I'm going to apply a second coat, wait 20 min then wipe it off.
and I'm done right ?, is my process correct ?

i want to fully detail it because there is a island import meet here on long island/ny on oct 26th which is a sunday so I'm planning on doing this on saturday.

thank you for the help.

O.C.D
10-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Almost, you apply Blackight before the Black Luminous Glow Infusion, so the wax is the last thing you do. Switch the order of those and you got it. Post some pictures when you're done.

370z
10-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Almost, you apply Blackight before the Black Luminous Glow Infusion, so the wax is the last thing you do. Switch the order of those and you got it. Post some pictures when you're done.

thank you so much , i deff will post a pic up, thanks again.