PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys have your stuff organized?

Djbeatsonline
10-13-2014, 11:02 PM
I usually carry my stuff in my car but stuff keeps falling all over my trunk . I wanted to see what you guys have or recommend to hold your bottles. i changed all my sprayers to the heavy duty sprayers and considering switching everything to heavy duty bottles. What do you guys find easier? or what works best for you guys?

shahsmerdis
10-14-2014, 07:42 AM
I don't transport my stuff because i don't do this professionally, however if i did, matt brought up a good idea in putting them in wash bins with gamma seal lids

MattMan
10-14-2014, 09:20 AM
yeah buckets are convenient since they're cheap, and you'd be surprised how many bottles fit in one! I have two buckets just for sprayers and products, then two for towels/mitts, then two for doing a bucket wash, etc.

Jstang17
05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
I use a detailer bag from AG to put stuff in when I go to car shows / cruise nights. Chemical guys bottles fit just right in the pockets.

Detailing_FF/Medic
07-03-2016, 10:07 PM
I use these modular tool boxes. Very convenient and organized. I'll post pictures of the insides as well.

Detailing_FF/Medic
07-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Here are the pics of the insides and how I keep them organized. Starting with the small box which I keep my wax and applicators as well as my claybars. Next the medium sized box I keep my sorted workhorse microfibers with various spray bottles and flip top bottles. Lastly is the large box with wheels and telescoping handle. I keep my shampoos, foam gun, diluted Diablo and bug and tar bottles, grit guards, etc. if you'd like further info or pictures let me know. I hope this helps.

borjz
12-11-2016, 10:34 PM
I usually keep all the tools in separate boxes and have them neatly arranged on the shelves in my garage. Proper organisation helps saves time and it makes everything readily accessible. Here is a blog that I found that mentioned some tips on how to reduce clutter ( http://www.gorillabins.ca/blog/live-simple-and-reduce-clutter/ ). Some of the points are relevant and helps me to keep things clutter free.